Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm on Vacation! Sort of...


powered by ODEO
*Play the music while you read if you want the sappy effect that I had when I wrote this post...or, if you've not the hunger for melodrama, skip it...see if I care...but seriously, play the music...not that I care, cause I, like, totally don't...*

DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK! Um...cause its not. Actually, it’s a comeback in reverse...a hiatus, if you will. I'm leaving the world of the bloggo for a minute so I can pay attention to the screaming, burning needs of my Real, Physical, Three-dimensional, Non-surreal, Other life, which, really, is almost never more than 2 of those things at the same time. Wanna see the laundry list of the things I’ve got to take care of in the next *checks non-existent watch*, which, incidentally, includes laundry? I didn’t think so. It DOES include healing my mother, busting my pops outta jail (in a completely legal, and sadly less-satisfying manner), finishing some review homework *waves to Sherri*, Laundry (see? Right there!), Bills, Cammy’s Playroom woodwork, Sister-in-law’s wedding, Spanish Translation work, treating my wife like the beautiful angel of mercy and love that she is (instead of, for instance, just saying it to her while smacking her with pillows, which I NEVER do…), enrolling Cammy in a school that will challenger her but not too much while not doing the Viking thing on my wallet (you know, rape, pillage, burn villages, heads-on-the-pike stuff), winterize the house…and…um

*rereads the last paragraph*

So…I knew you didn’t care to hear that list and I went ahead and did it anyway. That was totally rude of me, and I apologize. None of this is anything that I can’t handle (I being me and my wife, who backs me up on so much stuff I sometimes forget we’re not the same person, which goes up there with not hitting her with pillows (cause I hit myself with pillows sometimes to remind myself which ME I actually am)) but it ALL takes time, energy, FOCUS.

Anyway…I’ll be sort of hanging around, but don’t expect the award-winning blogs I’ve been blessing you all with *giggles uncontrollably*. But soon, once all the crazy blows over a bit, I’ll be back, the blog will look different (which I promised over the weekend and was disappointed when I learned I couldn’t just clap my hands three times and MAKE it happen), and I, hopefully, will have a little less stress in mi vida. So cool beans.

Well…that’s about it. I’ll see ya soon.

*turns out the light, locks the door, waves goodbye…*

Benticore
Out
(seriously, I’m not REALLY leaving. I’ll be commenting and stuff on other’s blogs, but…well…I think you know what I mean. Right? Oh, don’t cry! I’ll be right back! You won’t even miss me much! Promise!)

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Ditto!

Jaelithe said...

I hope everything gets better and easier soon. Let me know if I can help with anything. I am pretty good at laundry.

Anonymous said...

Aaaww crap. I came over from Dwight's blog, realize I have stumbled upon someone cool - and you're gone. I'm marking you as a favorite and will wait for your return. You remind me soooo much of my friend Kevin. Good luck with all the stuff you have to do.

CousinSarah said...

I wanna go to the place at the top.

Anonymous said...

Checking in after a few weeks. Hopefully things are going well for you right now. I know the crazy busy life can be overwhelming sometimes. Just know that I'm thinkin' of ya!