Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cause thats how it is today...

Recovering from a Migrane that made me partially blind for most of the morning, I felt it appropriate to leave you with some Hip Hop Scripture.

 

It takes Two, Rob Base, 3rd Stanza

 

I stand alone, don't need anyone
'Cause I'm Rob, just came ot have fun
Don't need friends that act like foes
'Cause I'm Rob Base, the one who knows
About things that make ya get weary
Don't cheer me, just hear me
Out 'cause I got the clout--shout (Ho!)
Before I turn the party out
I won't stutter--
Project my voice, speak clearly
So you can be my choice
On stage or on record
Go to the Wiz and select it
Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
I like the Whopper, fuck the Big Mac
If you want static, so let's go
So, throw up your hands
Go for what you know
Bro', I got an ego
Yo, talkin' to me? No
Oh
'Cause Rob is in the front, EZ Rock is on the Back up
We're not soft, so you better just slack up
'Cause I'm cool, calm just like a breeze
Rock the mike with the help of EZ
Rock on the set, the music plays
Only cuts the records that I say

 

 

Amen, Mr. Base.  Amen.

 

 

Benticore

Out

(p.s. How come I missed the memo on Vida Guerra???!?!  I just didn't know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first, you had me dancing and stuff over here.

Second, Queue gave me a hard time about tagging you. LOL. But I did a hip hop list where I was tagged.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

:)

Anonymous said...

I am with my sister...you know I had to dance a lil. That was my FAV song back in the day to dance too...

"It takes two to make a thing go right...it takes two to make outta sight" WOOOOO YEAH WOOOOO YEAH!