Thursday, December 01, 2005

Those red pills...how many are you supposed to take at one time? Don't look at me like that, Morpheus...

Okay, Im in a great mood and that scares me.

 

Not that its not okay to be in a great mood, its just that I'm a little Manic right now.  I made my own Bookmark and that made me so happy I nearly ripped the water fountain from it's foundation and threw it threw a window screaming out 'HDP, Fool!  WHAT!!'

 

So how do you know if you're manic?  I don't know...but the voices inside my head are telling me to change the subject...

 

You should watch Good Eats on Food Network, if you like cooking and are a little more interesting in the intellectual side of things, such as WHY things do the things they do when you immerse them in 375 degree vegetable oil and such.  Love that show.

 

Anywho, I'm going to start stabbing myself in the arm with a sharp pen to see if my blood evaporates on contact with air...that's what it feels like it's going to do today...Cheerio!

 

Benticore

Out

1 comment:

Raquita said...

Honey I love you but... blue pill. Or at least green or something. I don't want you to come down a notch, I want you to not stab yourself with a pen and see if the blood evaporates...

love your wife