Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Nerves and jitters and jitters and nerves...

You are now free to move about the...wait...oh....sorry, sir...your papers dont seem to be in order...step over hear please...
So the day of our illustriuous departure draws ever fucking neigh and Im getting a bet nervous.  Not about the wedding, mind you, but about the paperwork needed for flying into and out of the country.  I've never been over seas out of the country (been to Mexico, got the t-shirt).  While Jamaica is only KINDA overseas, It's still a big jump.  Plus this is Cammy's first trip on a plane and neither me or mommy can be on it.  She's gonna ride with Grandma Dell and the rest of the family and friends who went with a different travel agent and secured a direct flight there.  I just keep having this nervous feeling that we're going to be turned away at the last minute by security and airline officials, having been deemed too stupid or ill-prepared or Sexy (thats when Im thinking positive) to fly.  I know it's just nerves and I felt the same way when I was going to Mexico, but that's just me.
 
Plus, we still have some last minute shopping and bill paying to do before we leave and our pockets will be very tight when we get back.  But my baby, who is also my Financial Advisor says we're okay so we're okay.  I just worry too much....I hope...no no no....I know I worry too much...but we're in good hands and I trust my baby with my life so...no more freaking out.
 
...and the Doctor says, 'Dont Do *That* anymore...that'll be $200.
If you must know, my foot feels better, though not as good as it did immediately after the injection.  When I say immediately after I mean once the searing burning pain of the actual injection wore off.  Been doing the foot and calf exercises too.  I think shedding a few points couldn't hurt either.  But, lets not get TOO hasty.  More on the Anti-Fat-Immigration Bills my body is about to pass later.  Back to the grinding-stone...
 
Benticore Out
 
Oh and Congrats to Daimushi for taking his first tentative steps towards manhood which basically means taking care of your shit when it needs to be taken care of.  Now my boy is shopping and watching his money and hitting the grocery store and cooking.  My long term plan of having him Cook for ME for a change might actually come to fruition.  His punkass better learn some tasty meals while he's over there too...

No comments: