Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dude, where's my car? Plus other news...

So after my triumphant triumph (Here-here for reptitive redundancy!) of the washing machine (the one for clothes, not the one for dishes), I thought I was the hot shit...i put the MF in front of my name and erethang...but lo, I was soon to be punished by the gods for my hubris; the brakes and rotors on the car failed sunday. Yes, I was the recipient of many a dirty look and exaggerated eye roll. Take heart, dear reader, for I took them with the stoicism of a Man who has done wrong but has not yet realized. Basically my love, my queen had been asking me to take the car in to get the brakes done for months. But did I listen gentle reader? As my dearest would not hesitate to exclaim loudly to you, I did not. Pity.

Well, two days later and $380 dollars lighter, our brakes are fixed. Let's not mention the fact that the car still sounds like a dying wildebeast.

Also...pictured in the post is a new tea Mí Miélita purchased for me at our local herbologist. Its called Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls...it LOOKS like the little pods that gremlins pop out of when you feed a mogwai after midnight...but I'm still gonna drink it!

Ex-MF. Benticore
Out

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

SURELY IT DOESNT COST THAT MUCH TO REALLY FIX A CAR--THEY JUST KNOW WE NEED IT!!!!

Um. Sorry. No need to yell right? uh. be back.

D Achilleus said...

J

that is real tea - great gift. i'll send you an online coupon for a tea store we use for

Ti Kuan Yin - Oolong
Jasmine - high grade green infused
vanilla Roibos - teasan - no caffeine

oh, and I got some music you might like.

D