Friday, January 27, 2006

"We're pot-committed now...no looking back..."

Those were the words of Super Joe as he reassured me that tonight's work on the washing machine wont end as fruitlessly as last nights (it involved a big black rubber mallet, a pulley and lots of swear words).  Am I nervous?  Of course not.  I'm a MAN.  Whats to be nervous about?  What could happen?

 

Don't answer that.

 

Also, I've given my Lion & Spear Prologue to a couple of people and if you're interested in reading it, put a comment up with your email address and I'll send it to you.  It's only 5 pages long, and I'll probably send it to you in PDF format so if you're one of the three MS-Free people without MS word, you can still read it.

 

My boss is gone and it's Friday!

 

If I had the money, it'd be margarita time but I don't so I'll have to settle for looking at the pic I took of one earlier in the blog...where? Oh just scroll down!

 

Benticore

Out

No comments: